20 January 2010

Update

January is going so quickly!

This year started off pretty hectic with all that snow we had, Here's a self portrait I done in the snow, Nothing amazing it's just because I'm going to try to do more self portraits this year so that was a good start..

I've had a couple of shoots already, one with model Emily Holmes, who you might recognize from Britains Next Top Model, Ive still got more shots to edit & upload from this shoot, But here's one (well, 16!) that we done for a more fun portrait:

I also had a Beauty shoot with Rosanna D from First Model Management, which went brilliantly, Rosey was a great model trying out my idea for this powder series that I'm really happy how it turned out!
Here's a BTS from that shoot:

I'm back at uni next week and have a few more shoots planned so will be updating again soon..

4 comments :

Pippa Artus said...

LOVE the 16 shots :)
How do you know her?? :)
Enter my blog giveaway -www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

Sophie Ellen Photography said...

Thankyou =) She contacted me about a shoot online.
Had a quick look at your blog, looks great x

Joanna Alexi said...

Great photographs! I love the concept behind the photos too. Loving your blog :) Followed xxx


frailheartsofhope.blogspot.com

Sophie Ellen Photography said...

Thankyou =)