10 April 2010

Laura & Joel's Wedding


I've been booked this year for a few weddings..
It's not something I ever thought I'd do, it's beauty and fashion photography that I am interested in, that I want a career in
& alot of people say they 'would never do weddings as it would kill their passion for photography' but I thought I'd give it a go!
I actually enjoyed doing this wedding, So it is something I will be doing alot more (alongside my fashion photography, it wont take over that!)

I'm launching a website soon, specifically for my wedding photography.


Laura booked me for her wedding & then cancelled, which I guess could have been seen as a bad sign, but it was rescheduled (very short notice, only a few days before!) and was a lovely day.

The church service was lovely and then when we come out there was the one thing I was worrying about - Rain!
It was absolutely pouring it down so we didn't manage to get many photos outside which was a shame, But Laura is happy with them all.

Here's some of the photos from the day:







No comments :