26 September 2010

The Secret Garden

These are the final photos from my shoot in London in August...

It was a great day shooting with a lovely team, my 2nd time working with model Rosanna & Mua Michelle and my first collab with Stylist Rachel.

The location was absolutely stunning, there was so much more that we just didn't have time to capture, so its definitely a possibility that I will use it again sometime. Although it was in London & a public space, I was surprised at how quiet & peaceful it was - we had a few people go past throughout the day but in general it was a really successful shoot.

Model: Rosanna @ First Model Management
MUA & Hair: Michelle Dacillo
Styling: Rachel West
Photography & Retouching: Me







1 comment :

Nadine ♥ said...

Do you mind me asking where this is? It is soo beautiful, I'd love to visit.

Or is it a super duper secret?

Thanks, Nadine.