7 January 2011

Inspiration

One of the most common questions that photographers get asked is 'What inspires you?'
For this I would answer 'Everything'. I get my ideas/concepts for shoots through being influenced by random music, art, photography, films, stories, and it is rare I can pinpoint one example.

Though saying this, I do have favourite photographers and photographs that inspire me, and I am always researching into everything, not just for uni work, to keep me inspired & knowing what is out there in this industry.

Here are a few of my favourite photographs:
(If you haven't seen them before definitely research the photographer!)

Tim Walker

Horst P. Horst

Paolo Roversi

Francesca Woodman

Patrick Demarchlier

Corinne Day


Nan Goldin

1 comment :

The student's guide to affordable luxury said...

Really nice photos! I think the first one is my favourite