7 June 2011

Cambridge School Of Art Degree Show 2011

The Cambridge School Of Art Degree Show 2011 is well underway and a great success so far!

It opened on Thursday 2nd June with a private view that was very busy and a great atmosphere. Over the weekend we've had quite a few visitors and it is currently still open until 8pm on Friday 10th June.

The range of work from all the students, on all the art courses, is so varied and all so brilliant. There is so much to see that it is definitely worth a visit.

As the end of our final major project, we were due to exhibit our final bodies of work and will be marked on this too.
I exhibited my Sur Les Pointes project and was lucky in being able to display my prints as well as the images on a digital screen.

My photographs on the screen in the Gallery -
(A slideshow of 5 photographs from the series displayed with an Artist's statement, postcards & business cards and my book)


A one-off, cloth bound, book I made specifically for the exhibitions -




My prints on display on the balcony of the Gallery -
(2 of the 3 large prints I had done, displayed with postcards & business cards and an Artist's statement)



Me with my work -


No comments :