4 May 2012

Multiple Exposures



These two images were taken by a student of mine for their photography work, I seem to model a lot for them but I feel its a great way to demonstrate more practically!

I've only been teaching since the start of this year but I am loving every minute so far and have decided that it is what I want to do as my career. It definitely has been a challenge to learn about assessing etc, the side of teaching you don't experience as a student, but I have picked it up well and I hope I am doing a good job. By teaching photography I want to open the students eyes to the world of photography: there is so much to learn and so much to be inspired by. On a more personal note, the students themselves also inspire me.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Please don't JUST teach - do. You are too talented a photographer just to spend time with students.

Sophie Ellen said...

Thank you, of course I'll still be doing my photography alongside =)