30 December 2013

2013


Today I've taken the time to reflect on 2013.. It has been a good year and I'm excited for what 2014 has in store for me.
This past year I have... *Turned 23 years old
*Moved out of my flat and in with my boyfriend (and his 2 cats = lots more cat photos this year!)
*Been published in BeauNu Magazine, #photography Magazine, Wove Magazine and ZEUM Magazine
*Had a photograph exhibited in the Royal Photographic Society's 156th International Print Exhibition and was part of Yelena Buck's 'Diamonds from Dust' exhibition
*Tested with models from Leni's, Sapphires, Next, Sandra Reynolds and Profile
*Rekindled my love for analogue photography and started printing my own photos in the darkroom again
*Been given a permanent contract at the college where I teach
*Was one of the final 10 photographers shortlisted for the Clothes Show Live's Young Fashion Photographer of the Year Award 2013
A big thank you to everyone that has been a part of any of these, I wouldn't have been able to do it with out you all & I look forward to future collaborations in 2014!

No comments :