9 August 2014

All That Glitters Is Not Golden


I've kept this editorial offline for a while now, wanting to secure a good publication for it - this week it was released by Material Girl Magazine.
The actual shoot happened in February in London. I remember it being horrible weather & was glad I made the decision to book a studio, the occasional sunlight through the large windows also helped create most of the photos.
Stylist Danielle Goodman pulled in some brilliant pieces from independent London designers, I don't think I can pick a favourite from this... maybe the pom pom jacket as I love anything fluffy! The one piece I'll remember forever is the jacket filled with glitter and my little ponies, let's just say if you've worked with glitter before you'll know how it gets EVERYWHERE!
The beautiful model featured is Silvia from First, make up & nails were done by Adele Sanderson and hair by Ashley Lee. They were a brilliant team to work with - thank you all again!

No comments :