17 May 2015

A New Home


A while ago, my boyfriend and I decided to take a huge step in our lives.. relationship.. everything(!) and buy a house. That makes it sound so easy when I write it as a sentence but in reality it was such a journey and I'm glad we're out at the other side.
I've been quiet online recently as we went through this process and then upon getting the keys, the process of decorating and beginning to make it a home for us to move in to. We bought a beautiful old property that is over a hundred years old and has so much character. These photos show a glimpse of it before we decorated and began moving in. I've spent every spare minute painting, we uncovered original floorboards upstairs which have been sanded and brought back to life.. and yet we still have so much more to do - It's definitely an adventure - keep an eye on my Instagram for updates as we work our way through the long 'to do' list!

No comments :